Skip to main content

Esports

  


 

    Competitive video gaming is a rapidly expanding global phenomenon with millions of followers and billions of dollars on the line. Casual gamers have been transformed into earnest stars, with seven-figure wages and enormous corporate sponsorships thanks to streaming services and live events.

    Esports is entering the sports scene faster than you think. The game "Valorant" peaked at 16.6 Million viewers during the broadcast. That is on par with the NFL with an Average of 16.9 million viewers last year. We can definitely expect Esports to become one of the top things as the year goes on. The more people who watch will appreciate the pro players skills and respect this category of this sport.

    It's cool to see college are introducing Esports too and a whole other playing field to video games as a whole. It brings a lot more variety in college sports and allows more people to participate in sports. It also introduces more sponsor ideas as you can see Mercedes hopped on the trend with the picture above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Family

      I love my new family. I have been always a part of a team when it comes to soccer, wrestling, and now esports. I think it's crucial to have people close to you like a team since you can trust them and they will have your back. I think it's very important for everyone even for the youngins to have this environment.     A team will always be there for you as you will do the same. It was the most important thing I experienced and that developed even further after joining the esports team.     When I first went to college, I was back at square one. It was only me and my twin brother Vlad back at it again tackling the world together. Once I joined PNW Esports for Rocket League, I made friends that I could talk to, I can walk to class with, and even go out and hang with.  These guys helped me with the big leap that we all had to adapt which was going to college. I love my new family and I'm glad that I'm at PNW.          

From Where it All Started

           Whether it was a day trip to amusement parks or a weekend vacation to State Parks, road vacations have always been essential to me throughout my life. Many trips have been an early morning drive to Disneyland or a month-long excursion dragging our RV through as many States we could; we were always up for an adventure. My parents' passion for traveling is how I hope my kids will have the same gratitude I did when I was in the RV.  Our RV with my Dad Smiling     When I travel now, I love the idea of driving. I've gotten so comfortable If I have to move across the country, I wouldn't have any problems. Over the past ten years, I've discovered the whole united states, including Hawaii and Alaska. Indeed it is fantastic to say you've been to all 50 states. However, if my parents had not done this, we siblings may not be as close, so I appreciate it so much. Alaska was the trip I prize. We left the summer of 5th grade in the RV heading North West. We lived in I